I’ll be blogging about my Holy Land pilgrimage this and next week. Just a quick note from the airport to say thank you much for following my blog. Two quick photos and a few notes to kick things off:
1. I am not Holy Land expert! I’ll do my best to be honest, complete, and even-handed as I learn and experience on this journey. The politics of the past and present in this place sacred to so many is
complex and varied. I likely misspeak, miss something or even be wrong. Your grace is appreciated.
2. Thank you in advance comments. I hope this can be a dialogue in a way and encourage you to participate as much as you can over the next ten days.
3. I’ll blog as I’m able. Who know where the itinerary, and wifi access, take me this week?! On past mission trips or global justice trips, I was able to blog every day. I hope I can this time, too. At The VERY least, I’ll do my best to take good notes throughout the journey.
4. The views expressed in this blog are mine. I don’t speak for my fellow travellers, my tour, nor am I God’s personal stenographer.
5. Please pray for me and my family. This journey will be an amazing one and your prayers for me and my loved ones at home is appreciated, friends.
See you soon